Crossroads Carnegie Art Center
Click here to read our latest newsletter!
Crossroads Carnegie Art Center, Inc., founded in 1963 has been providing arts programming and arts education to Baker County and is the oldest continuously operating art center east of the Cascades.
- We have always been a membership based organization and your memberships allow us to provide the critical services we offer to improve lives in Baker City.
- Art Education programs for children and adults including the Hand to Heart Scholarship Fund, making classes available for all.
- Opportunities to be engaged, inspired and transformed by diverse forms of art.
- Community centered cultural events including literary arts and visual arts.
- Sustainability of our historic Carnegie Library building.
Grant funders look heavily at our local matching support from Membership, Donations and our fundraising efforts. Most grant funders do not cover general operating expenses so it is critical that the community supports the art center with their donations.
ANNUAL Membership Levels:
- $20 Student or Senior (60+)
- $35 Individual
- $50 Family
- $100 Friend
- $300 Activist
- $500 Benefactor
- $1500 Fleetwood Circle
The Basic Benefit Package:
- Unlimited 10% off gallery purchases over $100
- Member rates on all Crossroads Classes
- Receive the monthly Crossroads Class Schedule and Newsletter
- Invitations to all the upcoming shows and events
- Invitation and voting rights at the Members Annual Meeting
- Use of the Clara Hall Hutchinson Art Library at Crossroads
- Use of the LaVonne Kasper Pottery Studio and the classroom studios (Pottery pass must be purchased.)
All Memberships at the $100 level or above receive the North American Reciprocal Museum Pass (NARM) giving you Free Admission to participating museums during regular hours, discounted rates in museum shops and discounts on concert/lecture series. Crossroads Membership cards will have the NARM logo on it and you will simply show your membership card at participating museums to receive benefits. Check out their website for maps and more details: www.narmassoication.org
Benefits of being a Fleetwood Circle include all the above benefits at the Benefactor Level, you or your business are a First Friday Sponsor and you can designate $500 to a program of Crossroads that you believe in.
To join our membership program or make a donation — Click here!
If you would like to mail your membership in: Print out the membership form from the forms library on the website and mail to Crossroads at 2020 Auburn Ave Baker City, OR 97814
If you need us to mail you a membership form, give us at call at 541-523-5369.