Mission/Vision of Crossroads Carnegie Art Center
- Adopted May 2, 2007
The mission of the Crossroads Carnegie Art Center, Inc., a 501(c)3 non-profit founded in 1963, is to create opportunities for the entire community to be engaged, inspired, and transformed by the arts through participation in classes, workshops, exhibits, mentorships, and partnerships – A welcoming place where people meet and the arts speak.
Crossroads works to fulfill its mission through:
Community-wide programs such as:
“First Friday” exhibits that showcase artists and music
Acting as a community partner to attract art-based industries
And Also: Workshops and course offerings developed through individual community partner requests;
- Programs for K-12 children through Art Speak at school sites during the school year and summer;
- Established networks to aid encourage and advise artists;
- Scholarship programs for financially disadvantaged participants;
- Support systems and Gallery space for artists to showcase and sell their work;
- Partnerships with public agencies to provide programs and services for at-risk and underprivileged youth and families, and adults in recovery programs;
If you would like to learn more about us and the programs we offer please contact us
Like to help
If you wish to donate art books to Crossroads for the lending library or other items or supplies please contact the Executive Director at 541-523-5369.