Get Involved – Become a Volunteer
As a non-profit organization, we rely heavily on volunteers throughout the year. We could not do it without them! If you have an interest in visual art, and want to support your community, then we have many volunteer opportunities available for you. The job descriptions and skill levels vary and you will have a training session before you are left on your own. Be assured that our volunteers’ time is always put to good use in a wide range of positions such as assisting us at events, working in our gallery, helping with mailings, installing exhibitions and more.
There are many benefits to be gained from volunteering, including:
- Make new connections with talented Crossroads artists, students and their supporters.
- Hone your skills or learn something new that you can add to your resume.
- Receive a 10% discount each time you volunteer to be used for retail items in our gallery or for classes or workshops.
Some of our volunteer opportunities include:
- Retail Sales & Receptionist
- Exhibition Reception/1st Friday Art Walk Volunteer
- Hostess/1st Friday Art Walk Volunteer
- Mail Team
- Maintenance Person
- Benefit Auction Volunteer
- Gardening Volunteer
- Janitorial Volunteer
Volunteer shopkeepers maintain and work in the gallery. Please join in this most important work.
Bring your talents and skills to make us a stronger community asset. To apply to volunteer, you may fill out and submit the online Volunteer Form below or print the Volunteer Application (PDF) and mail it to / drop it of at:
Crossroads Carnegie Art Center
2020 Auburn Avenue
Baker City, Or 97814
You may call us with any questions at 541-523-5369.
If you would like to learn more about us and the programs we offer please contact us
Like to help
If you wish to donate art books to Crossroads for the lending library or other items or supplies please contact the Executive Director at 541-523-5369.