Admission to Crossroads is free to all. We, however, do appreciate any donation you can make to support the Crossroads Carnegie Art Center, Inc, a non-profit charitable organization.
Group Tours of school groups or community groups are strongly encouraged. Please contact us in advance to make sure our center is a ready for your visit. If you contact us in advance we can arrange for artists to be on sight for demonstrations or talks. A gratituity to the artists for giving so generously of their time is appreciated.
Crossroads Accessibility Statement:
Crossroads Carnegie Art Center believes that travel should be accessible to all, regardless of disability, race, gender, sexual orientation, class, or religion. We are continually working to improve the accessibility of Crossroads. Currently, our business provides accessible parking, accessible door (via 2nd St) accessible restrooms, and an elevator.
Crossroads has core values around Accessibility:
- We require all speakers at events to use microphones
- Seating options in our studios to support comfort including chairs with arms and gallery benches with an arm.
- Manual Wheelchair available to borrow in the downstairs studio. Use if needed- No Permission needed.
- Front Counter allows for communication with staff– our point-of-sale system does not require the use of pin numbers or accessing a card reader so there is no barrier to payment.
- Downstairs studio sound baffling panels were added to help buffer sound for those with sensory challenges.
- Staff is friendly, supportive, and willing to discuss and describe our constantly changing gallery space.
- Sensory Kit is available to be checked out at the front counter. Includes headphones, fidget toys, etc.
Crossroads is working to:
- Add Blue Path link to our website which outlines our accessibility strengths and challenges on a site which is optimized for screen readers.
- Work with vendors to ensure that our website is optimized for screen readers
- Improve directional signage so guests can easily find our ADA door
- Expand training for arts educators to provide more inclusive educational opportunities.
- Increase staff and volunteer awareness and training to make our center welcoming to all.
Crossroads acknowledges that we live in an area that experiences significant snow fall and icy weather. We work hard to ensure safe access to our building but want our guests to use caution around slick sidewalks and snow.
We welcome feedback, questions, and concerns. Please contact Executive Director Ginger Savage at 541-523-5369 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Monday through Saturday 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM (Closed Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year's.) If a holiday falls on First Friday Crossroads will be open.